Thursday, December 28, 2006

Right Configuration For Your New Computer

Part 1

Recently my parents have asked me to help me with buying a new computer. We live in different parts of the US, so I just cannot go with them to the store and pick up a right configuration for them.

By the way, it is the most important part of the game, that comes after price, of course. I am talking about computer configuration that fits to the particular needs. Experts divide PCs into different types, such as a gaming computer, a budget one or multimedia PC. But often a cheep version has a creepy monitor in it ( even flat LCDs are all different). So, I am against a traditional division into categories. The better way is to build a very custom PC configuration using online retailers. I'm gonna use Dell, but others are out there. To find them just use Google ;-) .

No comments: